Business Travel Consultant
BUSINESS TRAVEL CONSULTANT - This specialist business travel company are looking for a temp business travel consultant to book travel and accommodation for this financial client. This is a great opportunity for an existing business travel consultant to work for a top brand booking business travel to city destinations in the business travel sector.
Business Travel Consultant Responsibilities:
- Booking Business Travel flights to worldwide destinations
- Booking all ground arrangements such as hotels, car hire and limos
- Putting complex itineraries together
- Issuing refunds and re-issuing tickets
- Ticketing, Invoicing - and making Amendments
- Using Sabre CRS
Business Travel Consultant Skills Required:
- Previous experience as a Business Travel Consultant is essential
- Knowledge of Sabre
- Previous experience in booking complex fares and itineraries
Business Travel Consultant Additional Information:
- This role is starting ASAP
- Pay rate is £18 to £20.50 per hour (depending on experience)
- You must have recent/previous business travel consultant industry experience for your application to be considered
If you have the relevant experience and would like to apply for this vacancy please email your CV to email@example.com or phone Harri 0207 397 1297 and quote reference 44042.
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk