Head of Marketing
We have a fantastic opportunity to join a leading luxury Travel business as Head of Marketing. The Head of Marketing will have specific areas of overall responsibility including Brand awareness, customer engagement and marketing led sales, the development and management of campaigns and key relationships. As Head of Marketing you will have proven managerial experience as you will be leading and motivating a team of around 12 people on a daily basis this will be coupled with a candidate who can work closely with other teams and Directors within the company.
- The performance across the website, marketing channels, delivering and implementing an integrated campaign strategy and plan.
- Increase product revenue and market share outlining clear forecasts versus set budgets and targets.
- Building, managing and motivating a highly customer focused, target driven team via coaching, mentoring and training. Plus dealing with day to day issues that may arise.
- Output commercially driven marketing activity.
- Customer retention and new customer acquisition
- Support channel managers through strategy aligned with business objectives and customer insight.
- Establish a content calendar to drive marketing channels
- Ability to provide market intelligence, produce reports and support Directors with key information.
- Develop additional customer acquisition and brand building opportunities with strategically selected 3 rd party and sponsorship relationships
The Head of Marketing will be driven individual who strives to deliver excellence with ability to challenge current processes. The ideal candidate will be a great communicator and relationship builder who can construct both logical and credible arguments to influence and persuade decisions makers.
The role offers a competitive salary coupled with excellent benefits within a fantastic working environment.
If you are a highly motivated senior marketing professional looking for a new challenge within travel please apply ASAP, immediate interviews being held.