Media Sales Manager
Do you want to join the UK’s fastest growing holiday meta search and travel media business?
icelolly.com helps millions of people save time and money when comparing holiday deals. Featuring Love Holidays, Jet2 Holidays, On The Beach, TUI and Thomas Cook to name a few, we’ve the biggest brands in travel all under one roof.
Established in 2005, we’re now going through an exciting period of change. With investment from private equity we’ve developed market leading meta search technology, developed a media solutions arm and we’re now starting to invest heavily to grow our brand awareness even further.
We’re genuinely passionate about serving our audience the best deals, content and services to help them plan their holiday. To our advertiser partners, we want to ensure we’re promoting their brands to the right audiences, guaranteeing a higher quality of booking conversion than through traditional media channels. And with close to a million monthly visitors, a database of 2 million, and social media followers of over 400,000 icelolly.com is in a strong position to deliver for its clients.
We’re now seeking a Media Sales Manager to help turbocharge our sales team.
If you thrive in an entrepreneurial and fast paced environment then we want to hear from you...
- Develop successful sales relationships within the UK travel industry
- Consultatively sell icelolly.com’s suite of audience powered media opportunities
- Develop existing accounts and deliver new business from leading travel companies and agencies in the UK
- Source market leading travel deals for icelolly.com customers
- Meet or exceed sales targets, through account development and new business
- Represent icelolly.com at various industry events
- Educated to degree level (or equivalent)
- The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of digital media / advertising selling, and thrives work in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment
- A proven ability to plan, develop and execute online sales strategies for travel companies- holidays, airlines, cruise, tourism boards and transport.
- Excellent organisational and interpersonal communication skills with a particular emphasis on presentation, sales expertise, and negotiation techniques
- Have a tenacious approach to new business and additionally analytical skills to achieve longer term account growth
- Ability to achieve results while working independently
- Knowledge of the online travel/media publishing industry would be an advantage, understanding of all ad models (CPC, CPM, CPA) and data led advertising, in particular Programmatic.
- Hands-on approach, team player and self-starter attitude
- This newly created role
- Icelolly.com is based in Central Leeds, but this role demands that you be out visiting clients, so we are comfortable with flexible working but with some time spent in the Leeds HQ.
- Icelolly.com offers a competitive remuneration package for talented media sales professionals
Closing date for applications: Thursday 26th April 2018