Cruise Sales Specialist
Our exciting journey began in 1948 and we’ve come a long way since then. We are now established as an award-winning independent travel company, with a team of more than 250 people across three locations in the UK, Luton, Frimley and Newcastle.
Being independent gives our team the opportunity to book the perfect holiday for our customers at the best price and our excellent technology and selling system keeps us at the cutting edge.
We were proud to have been accredited with a Gold Trusted Service Certificate by Feefo and were named as Call Centre Agency of the Year in the 2017 Travel Weekly Agent Achievement Awards. We have also recently been named in Europe’s 1,000 Fastest Growing Companies by the Financial Times and the London Stock Exchange Group’s 1,000 Companies to Inspire Britain.
Our teams are carefully chosen to ensure they live by our Company Values but fundamentally we are a relaxed, light hearted and fun place to work who care about their customers – why not come and join us…….
- Sell cruise product and deliver exceptional customer service at all times
- Support all promotional & marketing activity
- Be proactive in sourcing cruise product to support marketing campaigns
- Achieve all monthly key KPI's, including conversion, volume and margins
- Keep up to date with the latest cruise news and products
- Complete ongoing cruise training programmes
- High awareness of cruise campaigns, with substantial knowledge of the cruise industry and products and what sells effectively
- A passion for cruise with a minimum of 1 years recent experience of selling cruise and ideally have personal cruise experience
- Demonstrable record of achieving KPI’s, with the ability to sell confidently and turn enquiries into sales
- Exceptional customer services skills with experience of working in a customer focused environment
- Excellent telephone manner and listening skills with the ability to anticipate customers’ needs
- Ability to source and recognise cruise deals
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to sell the benefits of cruise over the telephone
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to use Microsoft packages – e.g. PowerPoint, Word and Outlook
- Ideally to be able to demonstrate completion of online cruise training programmes
- A genuine desire to achieve results, both personally and as part of a successful team
- To undertake any other duties that may fall into the job criteria
- To comply with all company policies and procedures
- To ensure the Company values are demonstrated at all times
- To treat all employees, customer and suppliers with dignity and respect
- This job description is not intended as an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities of the post but simply reflects the key areas involved
To apply for this role, please attach a copy of your CV and cover letter along with your salary expectations.
Broadway Travel reserve the right to close this vacancy prior to the advertised closing date should either a high volume of applicants be received or a suitable candidate found.