Senior Business Travel Consultant - Galileo
Our Client is an established Travel Management Company tailored towards a specific industry. As a Senior Business Travel Consultant, you will join a close knit environment of experienced travel consultants. Working Monday-Friday, our Client is looking for candidates with proven knowledge of Galileo GDS within a Business Travel environment.
The successful candidate will have:
- Knowledge of GDS Galileo.
- Experience of booking all aspects of corporate travel - Flights, Hotels, Car Hire & Rail.
- Exceptional customer service, to include proactive travel advice and demonstrable cost savings to our clients.
- A strong, methodical and accurate work ethic to service all bookings from initial enquiry through to invoice and ticketing.
- Confidence in all aspects of fares & ticketing, including net/corporate fares.
- The ability to work autonomously as well as part of a small team environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential to being successful.
My Client is based to the west of London and offers an opportunity to work for an established Travel Management Company without the need to commute into zone 1 or 2 on a daily basis.
If you are looking to continue your career within an established TMC without feeling like you are in a call centre environment, please do apply today!