Overseas Recruitment Strategist
Our luxury travel client is seeking a recruitment specialist to lead on overseas recruitment strategy for resort roles to deliver the volume of talented applicants required.The recruitment specialist will have ability to implement innovative strategies covering the UK & European Job markets.
The recruitment specialist will be responsible for the following:
- Drive and develop recruitment strategy in line with wider company strategy for all overseas resort roles.
- Execute on the recruitment targets
- Ensure all recruitment activity is relevant and advertised accordingly through social media (through targeted campaigns), our website, job boards, recruitment agencies and recruitment events.
- Build partnerships with educational establishments
- Identify and build lasting relationships with sustainable sources of employees.
- Collection of data on competitors in the market place.
- Build PPC strategy to attract best talent.
- Work with the Overseas People team on overseas employee remuneration, benefits and contractual matters
- Work within budget to achieve recruitment targets.
The successful candidate will discover new recruitment channels and partners plus be willing to travel across the UK and Europe building new relationships. You will also review and update recruitment assets and collateral, produce regular activity reports, be a good communicator and rapport builder.
The essential elements for this role are:
- Worked in a travel organisation with preferably overseas recruitment experience
- Highly experienced in leading and delivering successful recruitment strategies.
- Proven track record of building new partnerships with a variety of sourcing channels (e.g. universities, colleges, agencies etc.).
- Ability to bring creative solutions to challenging search assignments.
- Knowledge and experience of building social media campaigns (in particular LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram) and PPC campaigns (Google Adwords).
- Strong analytical skills.
- Background in target driven recruitment.
- Proven experience in self-management and motivation demonstrated by previous successful project delivery
If this sounds like a role that matches your skills please send your CV to Richard Day.