Senior Business Travel Consultant
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Senior Business Travel Consultant to join a bespoke, independent travel management company based in Surrey.
Senior Business Travel Consultant Responsibilities:
- Offering advice in all aspects of Business Travel
- Co-operate with clients to determine their needs and advise them appropriate destination, modes of transportations, travel dates, costs and accommodations.
- Make sure propositions are efficient and cost-effective within companies’ policy
- Responding to phone calls and emails within set time scales.
- Amend existing bookings and recalculating airfares accurately
- Booking rail: domestic / international
- Booking cars and airport transfers
- Proactive management of client profiles
Senior Business Travel Consultant Key Skills:
- Previous experience working within t business travel
- Working knowledge of a GDS (Sabre)
- Exceptional customer service & communication skills along with excellent attention to detail.
Apply below or contact Paul at New Frontiers for more information.
PLEASE NOTE! Due to volume of applications, only suitable applicants will be contacted. Is this not the job for you? If you recommend someone who isn’t known to New Frontiers and we go on to place them in a role, we’ll offer a financial reward.