A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Hotel Consultant to join a travel management company, based in Manchester. The role offers the chance to grow within a well-established business, a great step into the world of business travel
Hotel Consultant Responsibilities:
- Offering advice in all aspects of hotel bookings
- Liaising with hotels to ensure smooth booking process
- Co-operate with clients to determine their needs and advise them appropriate accommodation
- Responding to phone calls and emails within set time scales.
- Proactive management of client profiles
Hotel Consultant Key Skills:
- Previous experience working within a hotel reservations role, either from the hotel itself or a travel management company.
- Exceptional customer service & communication skills along with excellent attention to detail.
Apply below or contact Paul at New Frontiers for more information.
PLEASE NOTE! Due to volume of applications, only suitable applicants will be contacted. Is this not the job for you? If you recommend someone who isn’t known to New Frontiers and we go on to place them in a role, we’ll offer a financial reward.