New Frontiers are now supporting our client, Tour Operator who are looking to recruit an experienced Ticketing Operations Executive to join their friendly team, based in Central London with a professional and friendly working environment.
As a Ticketing Operations Executive you will undertake an array of tasks & responsibilities:
- Monitor and action allocated queues daily to ensure all tickets are issued within the specified airline deadline
- Prior to ticketing, ensure all elements of the booking are correct, to include name, airline, booking class, duration and a live booking is held in ATOP
- Issue paper or e-tickets for all fared bookings
- Monitor and action any of the system queues as and when required to include schedule changes, cancellation changes, airline notifications, seat and meal requests, etc.
- Ensure tickets are issued and posted using the most cost effective method within the agreed timeframe
- Help and support the sales team in sales when required
Ticketing Operations Executive Skill attributes:
- Experience of working to high level of accuracy with an eye for detail
- Galileo is a requirement
- Proven ticketing experience and an understanding of airline contracts
- Good communication skills to all levels of staff and management
- Attention to detail, with a high level of accuracy
- Ability to work to strict deadlines and priorities
For a fully confidential Application on this Ticketing Operations Executive Job, please contact Elena.
Due to a number of applications, only successful applicants can be contacted
Please note, by applying to this job vacancy, you agree that New Frontiers Recruitment may hold your personal details on our secure database for the sole purpose of helping you with future employment. We will never pass your details to a 3rd parties without your written permission. You have the right to request for your details to be removed at any time, please contact us and we will action immediately.