French Speaking Contracts Manager (French Market)
Our client is a successful travel company that offer various travel services to leisure and corporate clients. We are now seeking an experienced French Speaking Contracts Manager for the French market. This exciting opportunity is ideal for an experienced contracts manager seeking something a little different in which you will be rewarded for your hard work.
- Ensure hotels are re-contracted within specified deadlines
- Identify hotels within a destination and contract where appropriate
- Maintain relationship with hoteliers/ground handlers
- Negotiate added-value deals, overrides and special offers
- Regularly monitor competitor pricing and availability in line with demand
- Ensure hotels are inspected
- Register with relevant tourist boards to gain information and to increase company profile
- Contracting experience within the French region gained within the travel industry
- Strong negotiation skills
- Professional fluency in English and French
- Pro-active, dynamic, passionate, and a team player
- Able to develop and maintain strong and trusting relationship with hoteliers
- Highly accurate with an excellent attention to detail
- Generous salary
- Season ticket loan
- Sociable working hours
- Travel perks
- Day off for your Birthday
- Cycle to work scheme
- Plus many more.
To apply click APPLY NOW, any questions give us a call on 0208 393 9925 and our dedicated team can assist in locating the right opportunity for you.