Marketing Manager - wanted for this well know direct trade tour operator based in SW London. They are looking for someone who is familiar with all aspects of marketing, including online and offline. They are looking for someone who has experience managing a small team. They will pay up to 35k plus benefits.
Marketing Manager, Responsibilities:
- Develop and implement marketing strategies and tactics to promote the product proposition to targeted customer base.
- Own the development of marketing campaigns from the creation of ideas to execution and through to measurement of performance of the campaigns.
- Lead and maintain the social media and digital presence of the company across relevant channels and networks.
- The increase in profitability of the customer database as a direct measure of marketing and promotional effort.
- Design, build and maintain the social media presence.
- Requires a high level of attention to detail and an in depth knowledge of the travel industry and how it operates.
Marketing Manager, Skills Required:
- Marketing qualification - Member of the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) and or Professional Diploma in Digital Marketing
- A minimum of 5 years proven track record in the travel industry (preferred) in a commercial role with accountability for marketing.
- Commercial understanding of the industry and business astute.
- Strong influencing, problem analysis and decision making skills.
- Strong analytical skills and data driven thinking.
- Up to date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
- Ability to work flexibly to the needs of the business and under pressure.
- Ability to travel extensively and work unsocial hours when required.
- Demonstrates creativity as well as structure to develop and drive successful strategies and campaigns - traditional as well as digital.
If this role is of interest to you, please apply by calling Shannon on 02073971295 quoting SO49897 or email me your up to date CV to Shannon@candm.co.uk
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk