Sales & Marketing Manager
Sales & Marketing Manager, Travel - An exciting opportunity to join one of the UK's leading travel tech companies, based in North London.
Sales & Marketing Manager Responsibilities
- Work to annually set sales targets, the role entails working primarily independently to establish sales and marketing campaigns, develop prospects, demonstrate our systems, deliver proposals and close deals.
- Travel will be required from time to time and applicants will be expected to manage their own time related to travel commitments.
- Working closely and reporting primarily to the Managing Director, but from time to time will also work with the Sales & Marketing Director on sales and marketing strategies and future directions for the region.
- Provide general feedback on local market conditions, trends and issues and other general relevant information.
- Sales forecasting and budgeting is also required on an annual basis and from time to time as necessary.
- Organising tradeshows and attending industry events, generating and maintaining membership in industry organisations.
- Supplying excellent customer relationship management
- Reviewing, maintaining and upgrading all social media activities
Sales & Marketing Manager Skills Required
- Excellent literacy and numerical skills are required
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- Strong IT skills (MS Office) are essential
- A high level of discretion and confidentiality is essential
- Ability to plan and prioritize a complex workload, effectively manage their time, work independently and deal competently with a variety of activities and projects
- Capability to take the initiative and anticipate the requirements of colleagues in order to provide effective support
- A demonstrable aptitude for paying attention to detail; process driven
- Proactive, self-motivated, adaptable and able to work well under pressure
- Ability to remain focused whilst working to tight deadlines
Sales & Marketing Manager Package
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Executive Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit http://www.candmexecutive.co.uk/