Europe - Luxury Travel Consultant
Travel Consultant - Destination Europe! Are you selling mass market holiday packages to Europe and looking to move into selling high-end, luxury Europe products? If you are, here is a fantastic travel consultant role just waiting for you! This really is an excellent opportunity for high street travel agents/travel consultants, who are looking to move into a luxury tailor-made role.
Our up-market client delivers their luxury tailor-made holidays with Passion, Style and Integrity. If you believe you’re a special travel consultant and want to be rewarded for your exceptional service & sales achieved, have a real passion in life for everything that is 5 star and beyond, then this travel role is for you!
Galileo Training delivered:
- Full GDS training will be provided to the lucky travel consultant/s, enabling them to become experts in using Galileo and designing luxury European holidays, becoming a true Tailor-made Guru!
Luxury Europe Travel Consultant Duties:
This company combines breadth and depth of experience with impeccable connections to create inspirational worldwide holidays, delivering it all with passion, style and integrity.
- As a specialist travel consultant, you will plan and create luxury tailor-made itineraries to Mediterranean and European destinations
- Ability to comprehend, capture, as well as interpret customer information, ensuring you take ownership of the full customer journey experience by following through with all commitments
- Use your destination & product knowledge in advising your clients on all their luxury holiday options, including creating bespoke travel itineraries, costs and availability for their choice of departure dates
- Ability to work well as part of a team- to exhibit objectivity and be open-minded towards the ideas and views of others as well as welcoming feedback, contributing to building team spirit, and be proud of the service you provide
- Maximise revenue by up-selling & cross selling adding on of ancillary products including car hire, tours, travel insurance, airport parking and transfers
- Provide excellent customer service at all times in line with the standard and guidelines and enhance the customer experience
Let’s Talk About You:
- 2+ years’ experience as a travel consultant, selling holidays to Mediterranean & European countries such as Spain, Portugal, Greece, Italy, France etc.
- Keen to focus on bespoke high-end travel, tailor-making itineraries to Med & European city break and beaches
- Love Fam trips, possess real passion for travel, be pro-active, self-motivated & enthusiastic and possess good all-round destination product knowledge
- Excellent communication skills with good clear telephone manner is essential
- Accuracy and attention to detail are required along with the ability to work as part of a team
- Will be sales-motivated and keen to earn commission
Our client will offer the successful candidates a truly rewarding role along with a fantastic salary package, where the basic salary is up to £21,000 per annum, plus an excellent realistic commission structure OTE £50k in the first year and not forgetting the opportunity to travel to many of their exotic destinations.
Important, Please Note: It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based role who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation prior to applying.