Customer Service Agent
Do you have what it takes to offer world class customer service? If so, you could be the perfect candidate for an exciting opportunity in our fast paced and people orientated customer service team.
Our service role ensures no two days are the same, you will be liaising with a number of hotels and resorts around the world, whilst dealing with a range of client travel requests.
Golfbreaks.com offers you a full training programme to allow you to feel confident and equipped with the tools to be able to offer a first-class service to our customers.
As well as initial training, we also offer a development programme which allows you to see clear career progression from day one.
- Management of existing bookings – communicating with customers when dealing with amendments to the booking and offering new quotes for any changes.
- Provide a high level of after sales service to clients by organising any ‘extras’ and answering any questions about an existing booking.
- Supporting with the client online journey including portal queries.
- Full Omni channel communication with clients such as inbound and outbound calls, email, live chat and cases.
- Supporting with the administration of a booking including but not limited to collecting balances, completing supplier confirmations, collecting travel information and rooming lists.
- Handle any negative feedback and customer issues that may occur prior to, during or after the golf break bookings.
- Assisting the sales teams with incoming enquiries and providing an excellent referral service.
Are we looking for you?
- You hold excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You have superb attention to detail and strong organisational skills
- You’re enthusiastic and committed with a positive attitude
- You have the drive and energy to go above and beyond for our clients
- You always think outside the box and look for problem solutions
- You’re passionate about working as part of a team to hit targets
- Competitive salary
- 20 days holiday per annum (plus bank holidays)
- Company pension
- Regular familiarisation trips both domestically and overseas.
- Company sports activities
- Local and national discounts through Perkbox
- Modern office based in Royal Windsor
Golfbreaks.com was formed in 1998 by Chief Executive, Andrew Stanley, and is Europe’s specialist golf travel company, organising golf breaks for more than 200,000 golfers each year at over 2,000 resorts and courses in the UK, Europe and Worldwide.
With 20 years’ experience and an expert team that is passionate about golf and travel, we are known for delivering outstanding service and value, with the reassurance and security of booking with an ABTA and ATOL-bonded travel company. We are also the only golf travel company to reward customers for their loyalty through our Breakpoints customer rewards programme, which earns money off all future bookings made.
We have 150 staff based at our global head office in Windsor, Berkshire – we also have offices in Charleston, USA and Copenhagen, Denmark, from which our American and Scandinavian operations are run. We pride ourselves on our commitment to developing our employees and have been accredited with Investors in People Gold Standard since 2012. We were also voted as the Top Small to Medium-sized Undergraduate Employer at The National Undergraduate Employability Awards in 2016.