Accounts Assistant - Travel
Accounts Assistant - £20k to 25k. The UK's largest consortia for independent travel businesses is looking for an Accounts Assistant to join their team on an initial 1 year maternity cover contract.
Accounts Assistant - Role & Responsibilities:
- Raising sales invoices accurately and in a timely manner using Sage 50.
- Request statistical information form travel partners.
- Assist in the credit control process.
- Liaise with the Commercial & Membership teams to resolve any invoice queries.
- Provide support to the Finance management team, including helping with reconciliation and reporting processes.
Accounts Assistant - Skills & Experience Required:
- Sage 50
- Strong Excel skills, knowledge of pivot tables & v-lookups.
- Bookkeeping understanding.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Accounts Assistant - Additional Information:
- Salary £20k to £25k dependent on experience
- Monday to Friday 9 to 5.30 role.
- Strong company values, social environment.
- 1 year contract initially.
Please apply for the position of Accounts Assistant online or email your cv to Lisa@candm.co.uk.
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk