Sales Agent - Office Based
The Sales Agent role involves answering a variety of inbound calls from British Airways Avios customers and recognising sales opportunities to drive revenue and achieve business KPI’s, whilst providing the highest level of customer service.
The role of a Sales Agent is ideal for someone who thrives in a highly target-driven sales environment with a proven track record of achievement against sales targets. In return, Avios offers a rewarding career in the travel industry with excellent training and career progression.
We are currently recruiting for: 23 July 2018
As we provide you with all the skills you need for the role, you will be in training for the first 3 weeks 3 days of your career with Avios. The hours of training are as follows: The course is split with 3 weeks 3 days classroom training where you will work Monday to Friday 0900 – 1730. Following this you will take calls in a supported environment working Monday to Friday 10.00 -1800 for a further working 5 days. After this time you will then work your chosen roster. Please note we require full attendance during this training period with no holidays or days off or appointments, to allow you to complete the training successfully.
What you will be doing…
- Answer incoming calls from British Airways Avios customers, convert calls to bookings whilst promoting all relevant ancillary products
- Proactively call customers to offer products to existing bookings where appropriate for additional revenue
- Offer exceptional customer service, which exceeds all customers expectations, promoting collection opportunities
- Meet and exceed individual objectives, sales and team targets
- Promote travel opportunities through the use of personal travel experiences and training
- Promote partners, increase customer engagement and influence customer choice where possible
- Attend ongoing training sessions to improve product and system ability
What we are looking for…
- A passion for sales with a proven track record of exceeding sales targets, ideally within a contact centre environment
- A natural ability to build rapport with customers and handle objections and conflict with confidence and resilience
- Outstanding customer service
- An eye for detail with proven experience of excellent quality
- Proven experience and success in a highly targeted and pressurised environment
- Excellent computer literacy with the ability to learn complex systems with training
- Ambitious, motivated and driven to succeed
- Able to portray a professional and positive attitude and live Avios company values and ethos
- A strong team player who enjoys a challenge, and able to work under own initiative
- Can demonstrate flexibility and reliability and able to work to the roster requirements
What we can offer you…
- Annual Salary of £16,134 rising to £17,401 after passing probation
- £1500.00 Annual Shift Premium for working 4 on 4 off roster only
- Uncapped monthly commission ( £7200 average yearly commission 2017)
- Company Contributed Pension
- Private Health Care for self and family
- After a qualifying period (currently 6 months), you will be eligible to unlimited standby and premium standby fares for you and your nominees on the full BA network and numerous other partner airlines
- Exciting global travel industry discounts including flights with hotels, rail, cruises & tour operators also available through travel providers
- Travel Insurance (multi trip annual policy)
- Childcare Vouchers (tax free savings)
- New Joiner Avios/Birthday Avios/Thank you Avios
- 25 days annual leave rising to 29 days depending on length of service
- 2 days charity leave
Please advise the Recruitment team should you require any reasonable adjustments to take part in the recruitment process, so that we can remove any barriers during the process.
To apply for this role, please click on "Apply Now"