Luxury Travel Administrator
We are looking for a talented, confident and outgoing individual to join our clients team as a VIP Luxury Travel Administrator & Sales Support Executive. You will be supporting the team with day to day administration, concierge requests, VIP travel and ad hoc projects. This exciting role offers sociable working hours, career progression and generous benefits.
This successful, forward thinking and dynamic travel company offer bespoke travel packages across the globe for the discerning traveler.
This is an ideal role for someone who has a passion for travel and a desire to develop their knowledge of the Luxury Travel industry through the cultivation and maintenance of relationships with suppliers based in worldwide destinations.
If you have experience in travel with administration experience, seeking something a little different in which career progression is provided along with many other benefits, this is the role for you.
· Contacting clients to help with any concierge requests and then liaising with the hotels to make arrangements where necessary
· Supporting the sales team with the booking process
· Processing invoices once the booking has been confirmed
· Re-confirming the booking, including accommodation, airport transfers and any special requests prior to departure
· Checking client itineraries and preparing final documents to be sent in leather wallets
· Taking and managing incoming calls
· Administrative experience within the travel industry is essential
· Strong organisational skills
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills and telephone manner
· High professional standards and attention to detail
· Experience using flight CRS/GDS system is ideal but not essential as training is provided.
· Career progression and development
· Sociable working hours
· Varied job role
· Travel perks
· Plus many more benefits
To apply click APPLY NOW, any questions give us a call on 0208 393 9925 and our dedicated team can assist in locating the right opportunity for you.