Homeworking Travel Consultant
Homeworking Travel Consultants - Part- time and Full-time positions available
A highly reputable Independent Travel company are looking for homeworking travel agents to join their team, ideally someone who is currently working as a retail travel agent, online travel consultant or reservations agent whom is looking to establish a homeworking career.
A successful Travel Consultant will be offered:
- Initial product training will be provided either at company offices OR at your own home
- No set-up fees
- Full Marketing / Admin and Operations support so you could focus on what you do best - Selling Travel Product
- UNCAPPED commission structure
- Commission is paid on booking month rather than departure date, hence you will be guaranteed commission as soon as you start creating itineraries!
- ABTA and ATOL financial protection for your clients
- Flexible working hours to suit your lifestyle (Part time and Full time available)
This is a rare and excellent opportunity to establish a home working travel sales career and this position will be ideal for someone who has excellent knowledge of travel industry, has a flair for sales and wants to establish own business in the field.
To discuss/ apply for this excellent Home Working Travel Consultant role and join this highly successful Travel Company please call Sunny on 0161 238 4494, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply below
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk