Luxury Travel - Caribbean Product Manager
Caribbean Product Manager. An awesome new opportunity has arisen for a talented Caribbean specialist Product Manager to join a leading luxury tour operator in London. This much sought-after Product role will report directly to the Directors and will provide vision, define, analyse, manage and develop the appropriate Caribbean programme aligned with our client’s business objectives. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a multi-award-winning business who are extremely proud of the friendly and open, yet entrepreneurial culture they've built.
Our client’s mission is to continue to grow the brand and develop their luxury products & services they offer, and to lead the market in the destinations they sell. Therefore, it is important for our client to continue to attract top industry talent across the travel products they deal with, to help them achieve their goals.
The Caribbean Product Role & Responsibilities:
- Define product vision, road-map and growth opportunities
- The role will be expected to develop our clients existing brand & identify strategic new areas of development, drive innovation and conduct research into future development and expansion within the Caribbean destination
- Accountable for the direct negotiation, planning, purchasing and contracting of the very best rates that are available, ensuring that this tour operator’s targets are always delivered with exceptional results
- Responsibilities for the role will include general product management & growth including the monitoring of Caribbean sales, competitor analysis etc.
- Secure marketing funds & tactical offers from Caribbean suppliers for promotional activities, along with continual exclusive tactical negotiations with ground product and feedback to the commercial managers
- To organise and conduct Caribbean product training as and when needed for the tailor-made consultants
The Experience Needed:
- Experience within a Caribbean Product Management role is essential
- Product expertise & commercial experience are a must, applicant will have successfully contracted luxury hotels and other travel related products/services in the Caribbean
- Proactive and results driven, with the drive and initiative to successfully push Caribbean product forward within a competitive market place, delivering on commitments and meeting deadlines
- Must also be available to travel to assigned destination/territory when necessary
This Product Manager role comes with a competitive salary package plus bonus and benefits. The basic salary is £45,000 - £50,000 per annum, plus a performance related bonus and lucrative benefits.
If you are an experienced Caribbean Product Manager with the relevant skills, experience, energy and attitude for this role, please send your CV to Red Planet Travel Professionals NOW!
Important, Please Note: It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based role who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation prior to applying.