Reservations Manager. This is a great opportunity for a proven Reservations Manager/Sales Manager who has a passion and first-hand experience of the luxury travel market. If you enjoy recognition and strive to be the best at everything you do then this is the perfect opportunity to join an established, successful and expanding luxury specialist that rewards and recognises excellence.
The role will be responsible for growing sales revenue by influencing and driving the company’s sales strategy forward and increasing our client’s market share within luxury sales. This luxury Operator is seeking an effective, persuasive and committed Reservations Manager with solid background within luxury travel. The Reservations Manager will work alongside the Managing Director and Sales Director, planning company sales strategy and delivery of sales performance & KPI’s continuously in line with the travel brand’s commercial goals.
Reservations Manager Role & Responsibilities:
- Adopt a hands-on approach, you’ll establish, manage and mentor the sales and service team
- Inspire to drive sales and focus on improving customer experience
- Liaise with Directors, develop a sales strategy that focuses on increasing market share within luxury bespoke sales
- Contribute to the development of sales strategies and setting of sales & service targets
- Manage the teams’ overall performance: A balance between efficiency and happiness
- Transfer of Knowledge: You need to ensure that your team members are on top of their game and contribute towards a positive working environment
- KPI Management: Assess, complete, communicate and manage Team KPI’s
- Manage a pre-agreed percentage of the teams’ calls are audit them on a weekly basis to maintain Quality levels and develop performance improvement measures
- Keeps up to date with luxury travel products and competitors
Now Let’s Talk About You:
- Travel lead Sales Management experience, gained at mid-level within mainstream/luxury travel
- An understanding and passion for luxury bespoke sales
- Articulate and decisive leader with a strategic mind-set and able to challenge the status quo
- Possess the ability to inspire, motivate and develop sales consultants
- Performance manage, identifying training needs and plan training sessions
- Drive to succeed and over-achieve in a fiercely competitive market
- Ability to lead and motivate others with an even temperament
- Possess solid understanding of sales KPIs, and demonstrate strategic capability
- Desire to test new ways of working in a fast transforming sales environment
- Investigative/inquisitive nature, with strong focus on results
- Persistent and determined character; ability to be resilient
The basic salary is up to £43,000 BOE, plus team KPI bonus + lucrative benefits.
Sounds Like You?
If so, we’d love to hear from you!
Important, Please Note: It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based role who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation prior to applying.