Groups and Incentive MICE Executive
Our client is an established incoming specialist, well known in the industry for their service and reputation. They are now looking to recruit a Groups and Events & Incentives Executive to increase their Groups and Sales.
As a Groups Events & Incentives Executive you will undertake an array of tasks & responsibilities:
• Booking and co-ordination of all the services related with our groups & incentives (hotels, transfers, restaurants, sightseeing tours, etc).
• Costing and preparing all files for final invoicing and meeting month end dead line.
• Meeting client’s and suppliers dead lines.
• Ownership for the assigned project from start to finish.
• Detailed reports with feed back from the clients, to ensure group’s materialization
- Create bespoke programmers for clients.
Groups Events & Incentives Executive Skill attributes:
• High level of negotiating skills.
• Good sales techniques and telephone manners.
• Good knowledge of venues and hotels in the UK (especially London and Scotland).
• Be computer literate (Word, Excel and Power Point).
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Experience in a similar position.
• Attention to detail in order to succeed in the project.
• Be extremely well organized.
To apply for this Groups & Incentives Executive Job, please apply NOW.
Due to the number of applications – ONLY successful applicants will be contacted.
PLEASE NOTE! By applying to this job vacancy, you agree that New Frontiers Recruitment may hold your personal details on our secure database for the sole purpose of helping you with future employment. We will never pass your details to a 3rd parties without your written permission. You have the right to request for your details to be removed at any time, please contact us and we will action immediately.
For all the latest jobs log on to www.newfrontiers.co.uk