Senior Business Travel Consultant
Senior Business Travel Consultant - LondonAn exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Business Travel Consultant to join this Travel Management Company based in the West of London.This is to work on a small sub team, working on our high profile Corporate accounts including Private Equity and Financial sector. You must be able to work to deadlines in a fast paced environment and work well under pressure. Your role will include booking flights, accommodation, hotels, and any ad-hoc travel on a request basis.You will be responsible for handling travel reservations over the phone, on-line and in person. You will be responsible for all aspects of the clients travel itineraries.Senior Business Travel Duties:
- Looking after accounts, ensuring the highest possible standards are delivered at all times with a personalised and individual approach to each client
- Adhere and enforce client SLA’s and Policies
- Accurately and effectively service all travel requests from enquiry to reconciliation, ensuring all air, hotel, rail and/or other ancillary service reservations fully meet the client’s expectations.
- Deal with any post-booking queries, rectifying any requested changes and efficiently processing reissues where required.
- Complete all PNR’s and files accurately and promptly, ensuring all QC points are met as standard.
- Respond and react to any client queries ensuring complaints are resolved in a timely and satisfactory manner in conjunction with your Management Team
- Ticket all bookings as and when necessary
- Manage personal and team Q’s
- Negotiate the best rates from suppliers and actively seek to maximise savings and reduce client expenditure
- Ensure client profiles are kept updated
Senior Business Travel Consultant Skills:
The successful candidate will have extensive business travel experience including working with Corporate VIP travellersYou must be fully conversant with Galileo & have a good knowledge of Apollo.Good all-round fares knowledge is a must including negotiated contracted fares and Round the worlds.Manual fare builds, re-issues and ticketing would be an advantageSuperb attention to detail and ability to think outside the box.Team player with the confidence to work independently.
Please note, by applying to this job vacancy, you agree that New Frontiers Recruitment may hold your personal details on our secure database for the sole purpose of helping you with future employment. We will never pass your details to a 3rd parties without your written permission. You have the right to request for your details to be removed at any time, please contact us and we will action immediately.