Customer Service Manager
Our client is a highly successful and award winning travel company with offices across the globe that offer various travel services to travellers around the world. Due to success and expansion we are now seeking an experienced Customer Service Manager to join our clients dynamic, pleasant and international work environment in London.
If you are currently a manager and seeking something a little different in which you will be rewarded for your hard work, apply today! This role is ideal for an enthusiastic, international Customer Services Manager with substantial team management experience in a contact centre environment, who is passionate about providing the best possible levels of customer services and has experience with motivating and driving performance improvements within the team.
We're looking for an inspirational leader ideally with a lean approach towards processes. Experience in managing through layers in a contact centre is a must have along with strong communication and interpersonal skills.
This is fantastic opportunity to be involved in the growth and development of an expanding contact centre with a strong focus on people development, motivation, leadership as well as the recruitment and training of new staff and the implementation of new procedures and systems.
Your career begins here….
- Empower, support and enable the team leaders to bring maximum value to customers and partners.
- Responsible for managing and coordinating the daily operations of Customer Service teams.
- Create, foster and promote a safe, open & engaging office environment where regular and constructive feedback is encouraged.
- Coach and develop team leaders to ensure teams achieve quality and productivity results leading to optimal customer experience.
- Handle and oversee the management of site operational issues and find effective solutions.
- Collaboration with the recruitment team in the recruitment process as necessary.
- People management skills, including experience of managing large teams (100+)
- Extensive in-house contact centre management experience
- Leadership flair with the skill to motivate others to perform and exceed expectations;
- Extensive Coaching and Training skills
- Ability to inspire large groups of people
- Stakeholder management
- Working knowledge of Dutch labour law
- Generous salary
- Travel perks
- Relocation support
- Career progression & development
- Award winning company
- Varied job role
- Plus many more.
Give your travel career a boost and apply today! Please include a travel profile outlining all the worldwide places you have been to in all applications.
CLICK APPLY NOW!