Product Manager – Luxury Travel - £30 - £35k plus bonus & benefits – north London
Product Manager is required for a luxury travel specialist that has been established as a market leader in the travel industry for nearly 20 years. As Product Manager you will be responsible for helping develop a niche luxury travel product by developing new product opportunities, ensuring that the travel product is marketed correctly, and that the travel products commercial opportunities are maximised.
As Product Manager you will:
- Analyse, strengthen and diversify the luxury travel product offered to exceed business growth and revenue targets.
- Develop new travel product and destinations
- Ensure that all travel product information is marketed including writing original copy, sourcing and editing images, loading prices and maintaining accurate product details
- Negotiate best prices, contracts, terms and conditions
- Staff training, updating and assisting in any queries from the Travel Reservations Team.
- Main point of contact for all suppliers, maintaining and developing good relationships
- Foreign travel will be involved and you will be expected to travel on a regular basis to contract, build relationships and negotiate best possible contracts on behalf of the business
The successful Product Manager will be an enthusiastic travel professional with strong product manager experience who is looking to play a key role in the product development and overall growth of a specialist travel company. As Product Manager you will be some that possess excellent negotiating and communication skills, be a strategic thinker and have strong commercial acumen. This Product Manager position is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious individual looking to play a key role within this luxury travel company.