Long-haul City Breaks, Beaches & Adventure - Luxury Travel Consultant
Long-haul City Breaks, Beaches & Adventure - Luxury Travel Consultant. If you’re an Ambitious Travel Consultant looking for that very special travel role, then look no further! This travel company is a leading bespoke tour operator that specialises in luxury travel, offering private tailor-made holidays to many of the world's most amazing regions. Their luxury holidays are created and planned by passionate people and range from short breaks to Dubai & New York, to white sandy beaches of the Maldives and round-the-world once in a life time holiday.
- Provide first class service and destination knowledge to clients in an efficient and professional manner.
- Deal with high end clients, booking their holidays on First, Business and Premium Economy flights along with luxury hotels and other travel related products.
- Handle calls and emails enquires from customer regarding their holiday, creating the perfect holiday and working towards set targets to earn you more commission with each sale.
- To be a true ambassador of the company, demonstrating exceptional interpersonal skills, building rapport with all clients.
- Offering fantastic product knowledge and customer service through the holiday booking process.
- To take ownership of your tasks ensuring at all times that customers are fully communicated with effectively and promptly.
Now Let’s Talk About You:
- This luxury travel company has built a loyal clientele over the many years, therefore it’s essential you fulfil the requirements and exceed all expectations, in respect of sales and full service.
- The ideal candidate should be from a tour operator or independent travel company background and be fully conversant with a CRS.
- Our client is seeking proactive sales consultants with the ability to work in a dynamic sales culture and be a major team player and contributor.
- You must possess a can do attitude, have a service ethos and understand the needs and demands of the luxury traveller.
In return, our client will offer a fantastic basic salary of £27,000 - £29,000 per annum, plus commission OTE £50,000+ and the chance to travel to some of the leading destinations in the world.
Here is an opportunity that you certainly cannot miss, so if you’re looking for a new and exciting role, contact us now to change the direction of your travel career!
Important, Please Note: It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based role who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation prior to applying.