Travel Support Administrator - London to £22000
Our client, a specialist travel provider, is seeking a Travel Support Administrator to provide support for the travel sales team.
Travel Support Administrator duties:
- Acting as support for the sales team with booking processes
- Check bookings for any mistakes
- Assisting the Sales Consultants with additional office tasks
- General administrative tasks
Travel Support Administrator Skills Requirement:
- Preferred knowledge of a travel working environment
- Administrative knowledge
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and telephone manner
- Proficient IT skills, confident with Microsoft office programs, especially Word and Excel
- Hard working, organised and ability to multi-task
- Willingness to learn with a positive outlook
Luxury Travel Sales Support Administrator:
- Basic salary to £22000 depending on experience
- Mainly Mon – Fri working
To apply for this Travel Support Administrator position, please email your full current CV as soon as possible.
Previous job titles that will be considered for this role include but are not limited to: Travel Agent, Reservations Consultant, Reservations Agent, Reservations Executive, Holiday Advisor, Travel Telesales, Travel Executive & Retail Travel Agent.
Due to volume of applications, only suitable applicants will be contacted.
It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based job who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation before applying for any jobs.