Travel Call Centre Manager
Travel Call Centre Manager
Location: Heathrow Airport.
Salary : Up to £50K plus Benefits.
Working Hours : Working on a rota basis in a 7 day a week trading environment
If you thrive on leading a team in a customer-focused /sales role as a call centre manager this job could be for you
As Manager of a call centre (also called a contact centre) you will be responsible for the daily running and management of the centre through the effective use of resources. Reporting directly to the Sales Director and Managing Director.
You'll have responsibility for your team of approx. 40 reservations sales staff in meeting their sales targets, setting both sales and customer service targets as well as planning areas of improvement or development for your department.
As Call Centre Manager you are to ensure that calls and emails are answered by staff within agreed time scales and in an appropriate manner.
Liaise with businesses for which they provide the first response, as well as the third parties who supply products to the centre. You'll coordinate and motivate call centre staff and manage staff recruitment.
- Inbound - Receive calls and emails from customers and clients, e.g. queries, requests, and complaints;
- Outbound centres - Contact potential customers and clients
- Managing the daily running of the call centre, including sourcing equipment, effective resource planning and implementing call centre strategies and operations;
- Carrying out needs assessments, performance reviews
- Setting and meeting performance targets for speed, efficiency, sales and quality;
- Ensuring all relevant communications, records and data are updated and recorded;
- Advising clients on products, promotions, offers and services available;
- Liaising with company senior management and third parties to gather information and resolve issues;
- Maintaining up-to-date knowledge of industry developments and deliverance to sales staff in product training
- Monitoring random calls to improve quality, minimise errors and track operative performance;
- Coordinating staff recruitment, including writing vacancy advertisements and liaising with HR staff;
- Reviewing the performance of staff, identifying training needs and planning training sessions;
- Recording statistics, user rates and the performance levels of the centre and preparing reports to deliver to Sales Director
- Handling the most complex customer complaints or enquiries;
- Organising staffing, including shift patterns and the number of staff required to meet demand;
- Coaching, motivating and retaining staff and coordinating bonus, reward and incentive schemes;
- Forecasting and analysing data against budget figures on a weekly and/or monthly basis.
- Call Centre Management
- Understanding of the Travel Industry
- Previous experience in setting KPI’s, staff incentives, targets and appraisals
- Staff Recruitment
You will need to show:
- Excellent communication and motivation skills;
- Strong customer focus and a good telephone manner;
- Ability to work well in teams;
- Leadership skills and the ability to motivate and develop staff;
- A desire to help others work towards targets and develop their skills;
- Confidence and a good business sense;
- The ability to set, meet and exceed targets together with lead by example
- A focused ,self-motivated and flexible approach to work;
- The ability to manage change.
How to Apply:
Please apply to advert or via Jewels Travel Recruitment website with a copy of your CV.
Please note only suitable candidate will be contacted for this position. If your skills are not what the client is seeking for this position your CV will be added to our database where you will be considered for other roles as they become available that match your skills and experience.
Once you are added to our database you will receive emails of our "New Vacancies" covering all our new and available jobs as they become available
You will also receive weekly/monthly email newsletters from Jewels Recruitment, listing ALL available jobs in various locations and salary bands. Please advise us if you do not want to receive these new job alerts.
FOLLOW JEWELS RECRUITMENT ON TWITTER FOR NEW JOBS, CAREER ADVICE, INDUSTRY NEWS AND MUCH MORE ... @JewelsJobs