Product Manager - Airline
Product Manager - Airline
Leading Tour Operator - Surrey
Salary Negotiable Depending On Experience
Are you an experienced Product Manager or Contracts Manager with experience within the Airline Industry?
Jewels Travel Recruitment are working with a Leading Travel Company who due to expansion are seeking an experienced Product Manager/ Contracts Manager to negotiate and manage relationships within a portfolio of key Airline Accounts.
As Product Manager/ Contracts Manager you will account manage a portfolio of key airline accounts to negotiate excellent commercial terms and competitive rates alongside day to day account management.
- In charge of a portfolio of Airline accounts and your role is to manage those supplier relationships to achieve excellent commercial agreements
- Negotiating annual airline agreements, including overrides, marketing funds and a number of seats for staff trips (educationals, conferences etc.)
- Obtaining and reporting on detailed competitor and supplier market knowledge
- Analysing product/sale reports to identify trends and growth opportunities on a weekly basis
- Tracking override agreements via both reports and airline revenue reports in order to achieve department targets on a weekly basis
- Accurately forecasting of overrides
- Analysing and benchmarking fares across all key airlines and the ability to use this analysis to influence suppliers
- Maximising key commercial relationships
- Working closely with the Trading team to ensure sales are driven to the best airline commercially
- Working closely with the wider aviation team to ensure all airlines remain on sale and any process changes linked to fare contracts, ticketing etc are communicated
- Collaborating with relevant colleagues to confirm and work towards the annual airline strategy
- Account management, product or contracting experience within the Airline/ Aviation Industry
- Strong negotiation skills & experience
- Target & results driven
How to Apply
Please apply to advert or via Jewels Travel & Hospitality Recruitment website with a copy of your CV.
Please note only suitable candidate will be contacted for this position. If your skills are not what the client is seeking for this position your CV will be added to our database where you will be considered for other roles as they become available that match your skills and experience.
Once you are added to our database you will receive emails of our "New Vacancies" covering all our new and available jobs as they become available
You will also receive weekly/monthly email newsletters from Jewels Recruitment, listing ALL available jobs in various locations and salary bands. Please advise us if you do not want to receive these new job alerts.
FOLLOW JEWELS RECRUITMENT ON TWITTER, FACEBOOK & LINKEDIN FOR NEW JOBS, CAREER ADVICE, INDUSTRY NEWS AND MUCH MORE ... @JewelsJobs