Business Travel Consultant
BUSINESS TRAVEL CONSULTANT - This specialist business travel company are looking for a temp business travel consultant to book travel and accommodation for this financial client. This is a great opportunity for an existing business travel consultant to work for a top brand booking business travel to city destinations in the business travel sector in their London head office OR working from home.
Business Travel Consultant Responsibilities:
- Booking Business Travel flights to worldwide destinations
- Booking all ground arrangements such as hotels, car hire and limos
- Putting complex itineraries together
- Issuing refunds and re-issuing tickets
- Ticketing, Invoicing - and making Amendments
- Using Sabre CRS
Business Travel Consultant Skills Required:
- Previous experience as a Business Travel Consultant is essential
- Knowledge of Sabre
- Previous experience in booking complex fares and itineraries
Business Travel Consultant Additional Information:
- This role is starting ASAP
- Pay rate is £20.35 per hour (depending on experience)
- You must have recent/previous business travel consultant industry experience for your application to be considered
- Based in the City OR Homeworking is an option
If you have the relevant experience and would like to apply for this vacancy please email your CV to email@example.com or phone Harri 0207 397 1297 and quote reference 50524.
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk