Air Product Executive
A great opportunity to join our client who are recruiting an Air Product Expert supporting the sales team. You will audit and enhance complex multi-stop and round the world flight itineraries as well as resolve ticketing and airline disputes.
Air Product Expert duties include :
- Ensure all fares are checked, priced and tickets issued accurately and efficiently
- Calculate fare differences and reissuing tickets
- Regularly check and maintenance of central ticketing authorities and nett fare contract
- Answering adhoc questions relating to all aspects of air product
- Proactively identifying and sharing product updates, tips, new routing opportunities and tickets
- Ensure booking is accurate and meets company standards
- Identify opportunities to reduce flight cost.
- Identify opportunities to enhance flight itineraries
- Ensure all ticket orders are processed
- Resolve air product, airline and GDS disputes
- Booking flights on websites
Air Product Expert Experience
- Working with GDS, preferably using Galileo or Amadeus
- Building multi-sector and RTW itineraries
- Detailed understanding of point to point / open jaw tickets
- Good knowledge of which airlines fly where (hubs)
- Locating, understanding & interpreting fare rules on GDS
To apply for this Air Product & Ticketing role please APPLY NOW! .
Due to the number of applications – ONLY successful applicants will be contacted.
Please note, by applying to this job vacancy, you agree that New Frontiers Recruitment may hold your personal details on our secure database for the sole purpose of helping you with future employment. We will never pass your details to a 3rd parties without your written permission. You have the right to request for your details to be removed at any time, please contact us and we will action immediately.