We are currently recruiting for an extremely well-connected Partner Manager, reporting to the VP of Product, as we build a technology platform that will define a whole new category.
The role is 100% focused on partners – managing our hotel and airline partners (and welcoming onboard new ones), helping them get the most out of working with Upgrade Pack, and building trust and reputation within their companies for what we do.
You might have held Commercial / Supplier / Partner job titles, but your focus has been partner relationships for the past few years. We’re looking for someone who knows the sector inside out.
You should have worked with suppliers extensively, be connected in to airlines and hotel groups, have global experience (our first markets will be Europe and North America but we’ll quickly be expanding in to South East Asia), and be excited by technology changing the industry for the better.
This is the opportunity to be involved in our journey from the very start and build a new premium consumer travel product from the ground up. Our promise to you is one of autonomy, collaboration, ambition, and vision. You’ll work directly with the CEO and the Leadership Team. We move very quickly and no two days will be the same.
- Experience in partner / supplier / commercial management in the travel industry
- Specific experience working with hotel groups and airlines
- A good understanding of how the travel industry works – including its nuances
- Proven experience working with, and onboarding, new partners
- A solid track record of building and managing long term relationships
- Experience using data and analytics to make decisions
- Comfortable reporting back to partners on progress, adoption, and engagement
- A problem solver – either individually, in small groups, or as a whole team
- The type of personality that thrives in a fast paced, and often pivoting, atmosphere where new ideas can change everything all at once on an almost daily basis
Nice to haves:
- Experience in a fast-moving company
- Experience with online marketplaces
- Multi-region experience
- The ability to work in one or more foreign languages