Travel Consultant. We are currently seeking experienced Travel Consultants with excellent customer service and sales acumen to join a successful luxury travel brand. You will be responsible for being the voice of the brand and advising customers on the luxury holiday product range available to select worldwide destinations. As a Travel Consultant, you will be responsible for driving sales, delivering fantastic customer service and being a Brand Ambassador for this luxury focused Tour Operator.
Travel Consultant Role & Responsibility:
- Create a wide range of luxury holidays at different price points, all of which are tailored to meet this tour operator’s client requirements and budget
- Enthusiasm and first-hand knowledge of creating tailor-made holidays will be infectious and your ability to provide the very best service will be paramount
- Handling of calls and emails enquires from customers regarding their holiday, creating the perfect trip and working towards set targets to earn you more commission with each sale
Now Let’s Talk About You:
- Looking to achieve £35k salary package in your first year
- Proven track record of creating and selling both luxury & mainstream holidays
- Possessing outstanding mixture of sales & service skills, with the desire to work in a fast-paced service & sales-oriented environment
- Dedicated and self-motivated, be able to work closely within a team, and take the initiative and ownership of their own work
- An enthusiastic and polite telephone manner, ability to liaise with discerning bespoke clientele via phone and emails, be a natural communicator and enjoy building professional rapport with them
- Possess knowledge of a GDS
A competitive salary package is available for the successful candidate, as well as the opportunity to work in a business that can support rapid career progression in line with the speed of their success. Basic salary is £20,000 - £23,000 per annum, plus comm + benefits, with an OTE of £40k.
Sounds Like You?
If so, we’d Love to hear from you!
Important, Please Note: It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based role who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation prior to applying.