Trainee Product Executive
If you enjoy the more creative side of Travel, discovering new experiences and destinations, tailormaking the perfect trip and negotiating the best deal for your customers then how about breaking into a Product role?
Whether you’re a Travel Consultant looking to move away from sales or a travel graduate looking to start your travel career in a really interesting and varied role, these Birmingham-based Trainee Product Executive positions offer a fantastic opportunity to work as part of a fast-growing Commercial team, providing support and analysis and learning the procedures and processes involved, with huge scope to develop into a Product Executive or even a Product Manager role in the longer term!
We have several positions available and for the successful candidates, our client is offering a competitive starting salary of up to £18k plus excellent benefits and genuine career progression opportunities.
If you’re interested in finding out more about these Trainee Product Executive roles, please contact us today for a confidential chat or apply online!
Role of Trainee Product Executive:
- Supporting the busy Commercial team
- Learning the processes and procedures of a Product role
- Reviewing and reporting on figures and performance
- Conducting competitor analysis
- Assisting with marketing campaigns/events
- Developing web content
Skills required for the role:
- Travel sector experience and/or a travel-related Degree would be advantageous
- Good geographical and travel product knowledge
- Understanding of travel packaging processes
- Good analytical skills
- Creative and able to communicate well
- Willingness to learn
If you’re interested in learning more about these Trainee Product Executive roles, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Not for you? Then please visit our website to view the other exciting roles we have available; www.succeed-recruitment.com.
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Travel jobs, Multilingual jobs, Airline jobs and Contact Centre jobs.