Key Account Executive - Airline
Key Account Executive - Airline
Salary up to £30,000pa (Negotiable DOE)
Airline – Near Heathrow Airport
Are you an experienced Key Account Executive/ Account Manager with experience within the Airline Industry?
Jewels Travel Recruitment are working with a Leading Airline looking for a Key Account Executive to maximize revenues from the Corporate & Leisure Markets to the Airline’s current European and International destinations in an assigned geographical area, in line with the Company’s Marketing Plan and agreed Sales Targets.
You will be working alongside the Sales’ Team Agents and reports to the Country Sales Manager.
As Key Account Manager you will be responsible for:
- To promote the Airline’s products for the different market segments in an allocated geographical area in order to increase existing revenues and develop the portfolio of clients.
- To maintain accurate records of all sales activity.
- To produce a Call Plan for the agents in the assigned area that guarantees adequate commercial cover and maintains the Airline’s visibility in the market.
- To keep up to date with the Airline’s products, services and procedures as well as market practices from other benchmark carriers and destinations.
- To be familiar with relevant industry regulations.
- To contribute to the UK Business Plan, in conjunction with the Country Sales Manager, focusing on meeting / exceeding revenue targets.
- To provide feedback and assist in the implementation of the UK Marketing Plan.
- To develop ad hoc reports and presentations related to the assigned sales area, when required.
- To be available to represent the Company at industry functions and trade events.
Skills & Requirements:
- Minimum 2 years’ previous experience within a corporate/leisure environment in the airline industry.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and listening skills.
- Strong numerical, analytical and problem solving skills, with a high level of attention to detail.
- Good time management and organisational skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure and within a team.
- Proven ability to achieve targets.
- Proficient in MS Office, Amadeus GDS and other airline information systems.
- Strong understanding of the Airline Industry.
How to Apply
Please apply to advert or via Jewels Travel & Hospitality Recruitment website with a copy of your CV.
Please note only suitable candidate will be contacted for this position. If your skills are not what the client is seeking for this position your CV will be added to our database where you will be considered for other roles as they become available that match your skills and experience.
Once you are added to our database you will receive emails of our "New Vacancies" covering all our new and available jobs as they become available
You will also receive weekly/monthly email newsletters from Jewels Recruitment, listing ALL available jobs in various locations and salary bands. Please advise us if you do not want to receive these new job alerts.
FOLLOW JEWELS RECRUITMENT ON TWITTER, FACEBOOK & LINKEDIN FOR NEW JOBS, CAREER ADVICE, INDUSTRY NEWS AND MUCH MORE ... @JewelsJobs