We are looking for a successful Travel Consultant to join a reputable and growing Cruise Company in Greater Manchester!
Cruise Consultant: Successful Cruise Travel Sales Consultant will be rewarded with a basic salary of up to £20,000 with a generous uncapped commission structure and free car parking.
Working for a successful Cruise company, in their Reservations department, successful Cruise Travel Sales Consultants will drive sales by selling a variety of Cruise Products well as other travel ancillaries directly to the public.
Opening Hours 8am -8pm Monday-Sunday (5 days per week) working a variety of shifts.
Within the role of Cruise Travel Sales Consultant in the Reservations department you will be responsible for:
* Converting initial cruise enquiries driven into the sales team
* Offering an exceptional service by selling a wide variety of cruise products, tailored to the customers needs
* Work towards set sales and customer service targets
Within the role of Cruise Travel Sales Consultant in the Reservations department you will have the following skills:
* Excellent sales experience gained from within the travel industry, either working in retail or online travel as a Travel Consultant, Travel Adviser, Travel Designer, Reservations consultant, Cruise Specialist, Cruise Consultant or similar.
* Have excellent knowledge of current Cruise products and real passion for the travel industry
* Excellent sales techniques
Please call Sunny@ C&M Travel Recruitment immediately to discuss your suitability to work as Cruise Specialist in Manchester, on 0161 238 4494 and send us your up to date CV asap to email@example.com
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk