Meet & Greet Receptionist
Air Agents is a fast growing start-up company with big plans for the future. We are London's most loved management company for Hosts on Airbnb. We deliver an end to end service to our landlords with our trusted team, leaving minimal work and maximum reward.
Since gaining investment from two of the Dragon’s – Touker Suleyman & Tej Lalvani, we are looking to grow and scale Air Agents into a market leading company. We are looking for interesting individuals, with a genuine passion for delivering a great customer experience and who are excited and driven by working in a fast paced, ever changing company.
You will be responsible for meeting and greeting all visitors to our office in South Kensington. You will provide a friendly, professional and courteous welcome to ensure the delivery a great visitor experience.
Your Skills & Experience
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Organisational skills and attention to detail
- Time management
- Relationship building skills (team members/guests/clients)
- Problem solving skills and an ability to think outside the box
- Computer literacy required
- Experience of working with computer based reservation systems
What you will be working on
- Meet and greet all visitors in a positive and professional manner aligned to our values
- Delivering friendly, knowledgeable and personal service
- Having a working knowledge of Air Agents full range of products & services to answer general queries
- Responsible for the management of property rental keys
- Understanding customer needs
- Working with other departments to ensure the delivery of a great visitor experience
- To undertake general administration duties as required
- Ensure the reception area is constantly kept clean, safe and tidy
- Ordering supplies for the office
What we can offer
Air Agents is a great place to work, with an engaged group of staff, excellent work environment and regular opportunities for cake and beers! We have high expectations of our team, and in return we give back to make sure you can do your job well, and enjoy yourself while you’re at it.
Some of the things you can expect when you join our team
- We’re located in the heart of Kensington
- Generous holiday allowance - plus a day off on your birthday!
- Regular social events
- Free breakfast
- Competitive Salary of £20,000 - £23,000 depending on experience
- Hours of Work: Various Shifts, (includes Saturday & Sunday)
To apply for the role, please send us your CV and a covering letter explaining who you are and what you can do in this role. As part of the application process, we will email you a short questionnaire to complete and invite you to come in to meet the team face-to-face, and to ensure you are a good fit for us - and that we are a good fit for you!