Travel Product Manager
Our client is a growing travel tour operator seeking a Product Manager to join the team.
The role has been established to develop innovative and competitive products across regions worldwide to create iconic Holidays.
Product Manager Duties
- Sourcing and building competitive product to protect our core product pipeline
- Be fully aware of key competitor activity. Completing thorough competitor analysis when presenting any new product concepts
- Working with partner companies to secure allocations and exclusive/competitive rates
- Evolve core product categories to deliver against business plan targets, bringing inspiring, exclusive and imaginative product to market
- Provide very clear purchasing briefs to our contracting and flights team
- Work closely with the Operations team to ensure the ‘customer journey’ of each product is effective and to the right service delivery level for our customers
- Provide very clear product briefs to the Marketing, Sales and Service Teams
- General product management and growth including the monitoring of sales and key performance deliverables
- The Product Managers are responsible for their product from research through build into marketing trading and will be measured on the resulting ROI and net contribution of the product
Product Manager Skill set required:
- Passionate about travel and keen/able to travel to and research a range of destinations
- Commercially astute, numerate and comfortable with analytics, pricing, negotiating, ROI and yield management
- Comfortable working as part of a dynamic team and able to show individual initiative
- Experience of managing a small team – with a focus on leadership, KPI’s and development
- Comfortable working with other teams – Purchasing, Operations, Marketing, Sales and Finance – and able to agree timescales and delivery through influencing skills
- Able to balance future planning with fast-moving and high pressure trading needs*
- Abe to present both internally and to external suppliers
Product Manager salary
- Basic salary from £35,000 depending on experience
To apply for this Product Manager position, please email your full current CV as soon as possible.
Due to volume of applications, only suitable applicants will be contacted.
It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based job who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation before applying for any jobs.