Group Travel Fulfilment Consultant
We’re looking for a number of Group Fulfilment Consultants for a hugely successful and awarding winning Corporate Travel Company based in Manchester city centre. Their Groups Team creates, sells and fulfils customised group itineraries, ranging from flights to multi component packages and inclusive student field trips and includes both domestic and overseas travel.
The successful candidates will be responsible for all post sale booking and customer management, ensuring that the customer receives excellent service from point of sale to return from trip. Previous travel industry experience or a travel related qualification is essential for the role, along with excellent written and verbal communication skills, keen attention to detail and the ability to prioritise your workload well. In return, our client can offer a competitive basic salary of €19,000 full training on Amadeus GDS, excellent benefits and a structured career path offering the next step into an Account Executive role. Please contact us today for further information on this role or apply online.
Role of Group Travel Fulfilment Consultant:
- Take over group travel bookings from sales colleagues once the customer has agreed the purchase;
- Ensure sales colleagues have provided all relevant information in line with check list;
- Cross-check supplier costs and customer quote and raise any issues or mistakes;
- Process bookings in in house booking management system to ensure all supplier and customer information is recorded;
- Process and send customer confirmations and invoices;
- Work with customers to collect and manage passenger names, passport details and accommodation requirements within agreed time frames;
- Manage after-sale customer communication, including changes to travel plans;
- Use product knowledge to suggest and sell added benefits such as airport transfers and educational tour items;
- Pay suppliers within agreed terms and ensure bookings are finalised in line with agreements;
- Send customer pre-departure summary with detailed itineraries and arrangements;
Skills required for the role:
- Travel industry experience gained within reservations, customer service, sales support or administration
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management and organisation skills
- Good attention to detail and able to prioritise work
- Group Travel Sales/Groups or GDS experience would be an advantage but is not essential
If you’re interested in learning more about this Group Travel Fulfilment Consultant opportunity, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Not for you? Then please visit our website to view the other exciting roles we have available; www.succeed-recruitment.com.
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Travel jobs, Multilingual jobs, Airline jobs and Contact Centre jobs.