Arabic Speaking Travel Concierge
We have an exciting opportunity for fluent Arabic speakers with travel or hospitality industry experience to join a global Travel organisation based in central London. This is a fantastic opportunity to put your Arabic language skills to good use whilst furthering your career within the travel sector!
The role will involve offering clients a highly professional and efficient concierge service, including making reservations and arrangements for a variety of travel related products, including hotels, restaurants, theatre tickets, limousine hire etc. Using your expert knowledge and a pro-active and resourceful approach, you'll be willing to go the extra mile to ensure your client receives an impeccable level of service at all times. Successful candidates will have fluency in both Arabic and English, previous experience gained within a similar role and of working with high end clientele, a polished and professional telephone manner and exceptional attention to detail. In return, our client can offer a highly competitive basic salary of up to £30k, plus bonuses and extensive travel industry benefits. If this role is of interest to you, please call us for a confidential chat or apply online.
Role of Arabic Speaking Travel Concierge:
- Offer a highly professional and efficient concierge service, ensuring enquiries are dealt with in a helpful and precise manner ascertaining requirements
- Make reservations and arrangements for a variety of travel related products, including hotels, restaurants, theatre tickets, limousine hire etc.
- Ensure options and solutions offered closely match clients' requirements
- Offer on-going support and assistance to clients and be willing to go the "extra mile"
- Deliver a consistently high level of customer service at all times
Skills required for the role:
- Fluency in both verbal and written Arabic and English - essential
- Sales or reservations experience gained within the travel or hospitality industry - essential
- Previous experience of dealing with high end clientele
- Global geographical knowledge
- An excellent telephone manner
- Attention to detail and the ability to meet tight deadlines
- Customer focused with the ability to deliver consistently high levels of customer service
- Good time management and multi-tasking skills
- The ability to work under pressure in a diverse market
If you’re interested in learning more about this Arabic Speaking Travel Concierge opportunity, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Not for you? Then please visit our website to view the other exciting travel industry roles we have available; www.succeed-recruitment.com.
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Travel jobs, Multi-lingual jobs, Airline jobs and Contact Centre jobs