Discover Travel Expert
We live and love travel - do you?
Kuoni, a brand of DER Touristik UK Ltd, is repeatedly voted one of the Sunday Times' Best Companies to Work For; and have won over 200 awards for holidays and service. This is down to our understanding team members who go the extra mile to tailor-make holidays that are completely personal to each and every customer.
We're looking for someone with a positive "can do" attitude and loves travel as much as we do. If this sounds like you and you are keen to be part of our Specialist Products team, we want to hear from you.
This role requires travel experience and/or sales experience in at least one of the following destinations which the Discover Specialist Team are responsible for: USA & Canada, Australasia, India, Latin America, Far East, Africa and Cruise.
What you'll be doing
Sales & after-sales
- Use specialist "Discover" product knowledge to support conversion of enquires into sales.
- Build bespoke "Discover" itineraries to a customer brief and support front line staff in confirming these enquiries.
- Answer telephone calls & email enquiries from our retail stores.
- Meet sales and service targets.
- Liaise with suppliers to source product on an ad hoc basis, including hotels, ground services and experiences.
- Contribute to destination and product training for frontline team members.
- Liaise with frontline sales team on operations changes relating to Discover products.
- Ensure commercial and timely handling of internal queries.
You will have
- Developed sales skills and proven track record of achieving personal sales.
- Destination expertise with strong customer focus.
- First hand travel experience in a tailor-made environment (desirable)
- Experience working in a retails sales environrment (desirable).
In return, we offer a passionate, eclectic environment and an array of benefits including 25 days holiday, generous contributory pension scheme, subsidised gym membership and discounted staff travel.
FTC until December 2019