Sales and Customer Success Director
blue o two ltd is a scuba diving tour operator offering tailor-made holidays in the Red Sea, Galapagos, Fiji, French Polynesia, Indonesia, Maldives, Mexico, Philippines, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Thailand and Truk Lagoon.
Due to our continued success we now require a full time Sales and Customer Success Director to join our team.
As Sales and Customer Success Director, you will lead the strategic direction of the sales and customer success (after sales / operations) teams between our UK and Thailand Offices.
You will work with the MD and Commercial Director to set business targets and ensure these are cascaded throughout each department you are responsible for. You will be responsible for setting the strategic direction of sales and customer success initiatives across the group which support achieving the sales targets. You will ensure sales targets are set which are realistic but aspirational. You will always lead by example and uphold the company vision and mission.
The Sales and Customer Success Director reports to the MD and Commercial Director and is responsible for the day to day sales and customer success activities of the business. Responsibilities include:
- Supports the delivery of the agreed long term business strategy and annual business objectives
- Helps the MD and Commercial Director create a dynamic and healthy corporate culture with an engaged workforce
- Ensures efficient operations within Sales & Customer Success.
- Ensure that Financial measures are established, maintained and monitored.
- HR responsibilities including leadership, employee engagement, KPI’s, recruitment and reporting
Key KPI measures for the Sales and Customer Success Director role include:
- Business strategy
- Healthy corporate culture
- Efficient operations
- Financial measures
- HR responsibilities
- Business acumen
- Proven track record with leading a successful sales force
- Experience within the travel industry
- Experience in global markets
- Leadership by example
- Enthusiasm for the brand, the business objectives and the strategic plans
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
- A creative approach
- Excellent organisational and planning skills
- The ability to delegate and motivate others
- Tenacity - drive, motivation and initiative
- The ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Self-confidence to sell your ideas to directors, partners, agents, managers, the marketing and sales teams
- A good attention to detail
Our Core Purpose
Creating inspirational experiences...
Our Core Values
Exceed expectations through innovation and customer service
We pay close attention to the small things, providing a personal touch. We develop the big things, our products and services, with attention to detail, creativity and well-thought-out choice. We work with the best people in the industry to pioneer and refine our products with the customer at the heart. We are attentive, friendly and patient. We are knowledgeable, being your eyes on the ground, under the water and in the air.
We love our planet. So we work with each other and our partners to ensure the wellbeing of the environments we work in – wildlife, communities and surroundings. We make responsible decisions for the wellbeing of our customers. We work with partners who share our philosophies, to give back to the world.
One team, being the best we can be
It means doing the right thing, even when no-one is watching. We’re serious when it matters and we know how to have fun. We’re adventurers, explorers and curious in nature. We enjoy our work and are passionate about what we do; always ready to go the extra mile.