Sales Support & Travel Administrator – Luxury Tour Operator
Sales Support & Travel Administrator – Luxury Tour Operator. Is it time for a new challenge and do you consider yourself to be a true service Guru? If so, we have a fantastic opening for a travel candidate to join a multi award-winning tour operator as their Sales Support & Travel Administrator. The role presents an excellent opportunity for someone wishing to further their career within a specialist role with a highly established and successful tour operator. Our client is looking for a talented candidate to join their energetic Sales Support & Administration Team, which ensures their customers have the best pre and post-holiday experience possible.
Travel Administrator Job Responsibilities:
- Being the first port of call for customer queries pre and post travel and whilst in resort
- Working closely alongside the sales, product and ticketing team to provide quick responses
- Dealing with administrative duties including payments, managing supplier/ hotel invoices & queries
- Contact clients prior to travel with any amendments such as schedule changes
- Contact suppliers and airlines to make amendments and changes to booking
- In-house systems and GDS training provided
Now Let’s Talk About You:
- From a travel administration/support/operations/customer service background
- Come from a tour operator/OTA/travel agent/non-cruise background
- Possess positive attitude, great telephone manner, excellent customer service, communication and interpersonal skills
- In your current travel role for a minimum of 18 months
- IT literate and have strong command of the English language both spoken and written
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail along with the ability to work in a specialist support & administration lead travel team
Salary Range is £21,000 - £23,000 per annum, based on experience, plus lucrative benefits, including fam trips to exotic worldwide holiday locations! Working days are Monday to Friday, 40-hour week, with 1 weekend per month, for which you will get 2 days off in lieu.
Sounds Like You?
If so, we’d love to hear from you!
Important, Please Note: It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based role who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation prior to applying.