Operations & Service Delivery Manager – Ski
Operations & Service Delivery Manager – Ski. Appealing to candidates with extensive relevant experience in Customer Service delivery and Overseas Tour Operations, this exciting developing role will be based on organising all aspects of our client’s overseas operations and delivering their services throughout the Nordic region.
Experience of Scandinavia, winter sports, the management of teams, including inspiring and developing team members, as well as previous experience of a busy and time critical working environment would be an advantage.
Responsibilities and tasks vary throughout the annual cycle of the business. This position is also a fantastic opportunity for the relevant candidate looking to develop and move to a permanent UK role after time in an overseas environment.
The Role & Responsibility:
- The successful candidate will manage a review and implementation of customer service strategy and will be responsible for managing the delivery of exceptional levels of pre-travel, live operational and post-travel customer service
- Resolving complaints, the collation of feedback and developing action plans to further drive the highest standards of service delivery will be an ongoing motivator
- With a flexible approach, as an excellent organiser and working within budget, the successful candidate will plan and manage our client’s Nordic operations, including but not limited to recruitment of high season staff, transfers, accommodation, ski services and activities
- The successful applicant will be required to travel for approximately 3 months during the year, predominantly during the winter. The role is customer facing and will include leading our client’s resort teams during busy operational periods. Experience of operating or managing childcare services and catered chalets would be beneficial
- Review and implementation of customer service strategy
- Collation and management of client feedback
- Development of action plans to continually drive for the highest possible service levels
- Investigation and resolution of complaints
- Development and ongoing management of supplier relations
- Review, plan and organise all aspects of overseas operations
- Management of in-resort staff
- Inspiration and development of team members
- Operational budget responsibility
Now Let’s Talk About You:
- The role is ideally suited to a self-motivated problem solver who is highly organised and flexible
- An excellent communicator, the successful candidate will develop and manage relationships with members of our client’s enthusiastic team, suppliers from numerous countries and their customers
- Experience of Scandinavia, winter sports, the management of teams, including inspiring and developing team members, as well as previous experience of a busy and time critical working environment would be an advantage
- A good level of computer literacy is required, particularly for Word/Excel. Training will be provided on our client’s in-house systems and procedures
- Excellent communicator
- Proven track record of outstanding customer service
- Creative problem solver
- Prioritisation and time management
- Project management and planning
Our client is looking for an ambitious applicant with the above skill sets with a willingness for professional and personal growth within their specialist tour operation. The basic salary is up to £30,000 per annum BOE, along with KPI bonus and lucrative benefits.
Sounds Like You?
If so, we’d love to hear from you!
Important, Please Note: It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based role who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation prior to applying.