Luxury Travel Consultant - Ski (No Weekends)
Travel Consultant - Luxury Ski. Can you deliver a 5* concierge service, and do you have a passion for Ski holidays? if you have product knowledge of ski chalets, chalet hotels and ski hotels in popular European resorts, then this role has been created for you! The Travel Consultant – Luxury Ski position will focus on selling a wide range of ski products to popular Ski destinations and provide helpful advice to customers looking to book their luxury winter holidays.
You will be joining a friendly team of Travel Consultants at our client’s highly established boutique offices in Central London. The role will see you trained to become one of their Ski Ambassadors, offering expert advice on their hand-picked ski chalets, chalet hotels and ski hotels, at the same time, delivering a 5* concierge service, upholding our client’s multi award-winning reputation both in and out of the travel industry.
In Order To Succeed, You Will Need To Have:
- Travel Consultant with genuine interest and passion for ski holidays
- Knowledge of popular Ski holidays and resorts in Europe
- Focused Travel Consultant capable of achieving Service Targets
- Previous Ski Reservations/Sales experience in Retail Travel or Tour Operator
- Strong interpersonal communication skills, ability to create an instant rapport with high-end customers
- Enthusiastic, motivated and able to work well within a happy team
Our client is offering an excellent basic salary of £25,000 - £28,000 based on experience, plus individual performance commission scheme and excellent benefits, including FREE FAM Trips and great holiday discounts. Working hours are Monday to Friday, 9am-5.30pm.
Sounds Like You?
If so, we’d love to hear from you!
Important, Please Note: It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based role who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation prior to applying.