Contracts Manager - Tour Operator
Job Title: Contracts Manager - Tour Operator - Sevenoaks up to £42k + bonus
A well-established travel company based in Sevenoaks, Kent seeks a Contracts Manager to support and drive its well established FIT programme. If you have a keen interest in developing and contracting beach holiday destinations and are looking to take the next step in your career, with a company that values your continued growth, this is the role for you. This position presents exciting travel opportunities abroad for the inspection and contracting of hotels.
Contracts Manager - Tour Operator - Responsibilities
- Negotiating hotel contracts with suppliers via email, phone and face to face for existing and new FIT hotels including the development of within existing destinations.
- Helping to develop new FIT destinations to enhance the existing FIT portfolio.
- Undertaking price comparisons and market research on your given destinations for new and existing programmes to ensure we are continuously competitive
- Assisting with the production of 3 brochures per year.
- Clear communication on any new product being introduced to the company's reservations staff during in house training sessions. * Dealing with incoming and outgoing enquiries from ground handlers
- Working with the Product Department to analyse the success of your assigned areas and devise strategies to further grow their worth within the business.
- Worldwide travel opportunities to both long-haul and short-haul destinations on contracting visits.
- Assisting the Head of Product in ad-hoc tasks.
Contracts Manager - Tour Operator - Skills and Experience
- A minimum of 2 years' experience in a product department role. Preferably in contracting with suppliers.
- Strong negotiation skills and communication skills
- The ability to work in a high-pressured environment to meet deadlines
- The ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- A high level of organisation and attention to detail
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
Contracts Manager - Tour Operator - Package
* Competitive salary
* The chance to travel and inspect & contract in destinations around the world, ranging from Latin America to Asia and Africa
* Discounted holiday travel with service
* Excellent annual bonus opportunity
* Pension contributions
* A caring and fair company culture that builds its employees' skills to ensure career progression
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk