UK & Ireland Hotel Contracts Manager
A dynamic and world renowned tour operator based in Central London are now seeking a UK & Ireland Hotel Contracts Manager
- Ensure accommodation is contracted at best conditions for both FIT and Groups
- Achieve targeted KPI’s, based on rates, availability number of contracts.
- Building and managing relationships with key suppliers
- Contracting for special promotions and flash sales
- Monitoring availability and increasing where possible
- Finding new suitable hotel partners and re-negotiating existing agreements with the best possible commercial terms.
- Manage relations with hotel partners, providing regular performance reporting analysis.
- Contracting for specific client and/or market requirements
- Placing existing groups
- Coordinating product loading and ensure contracts are on sale
- Updating clients and colleagues on new product and change to existing products
- Produce and review reports for management on his/her specific destinations
- Solving problems that cannot be solved by the FIT / Groups Departments (for example overbooking situations)
- Dealing with complaints when no suitable solution can be reached in the first instance.
- Keeping up to date with new hotel openings and new products in the market
- Attending fam trips and networking events
- Assisting with invoice queries and giving the correct information to the accounts department
- Any other office duties as required
- Skills & Experience
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills
- Full clean applicable UK driving license
- Estimated travel 10 – 12 weeks per year
- Good numeric understanding and commercial acumen
- Attention to detail, accuracy and precision
- Strong organisational, multi-tasking and prioritisation skills
- Good computer knowledge (Microsoft Excel/Word/Outlook)
- Professional fluency in English
- At least 3-5 years’ experience contracting group hotels and allocations
If this sounds like you and are looking for a new challenge please send is your CV to be interviewed for this superb opportunity.