Business Travel Supervisor
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced, Sabre proficient Business Travel Team Leader/Supervisor to join one of the UK's leading Travel Management Companies. Based in Liverpool, the successful candidate will work on a fast paced and prestigious Entertainments sector account and will need good working knowledge of Sabre GDS (reservations, fares and ticketing), along with proven leadership qualities with the ability to bring out the best in a team of Business Travel Consultants. On offer is a highly competitive starting salary, an excellent benefits package and huge potential for career development, so for more information on this Business Travel Supervisor role, please contact us today for a confidential chat or apply online.
Role of Business Travel Supervisor:
- Supporting the Manager in the smooth and efficient day to day running of the team
- Motivating and supporting your team
- Monitoring team workload and performance and ensuring a high level of service is provided
- Taking a hands-on role in client service delivery
- Dealing with VIP clients and processing bookings
- Offering expert advice and recommendations
- Dealing with client feedback in a calm and professional manner
Skills required for the role:
- Previous business travel experience, ideally in the Entertainments sector or with VIP travel
- 'Hands-on' travel reservations and ticketing experience
- Thorough knowledge of Sabre
- Excellent leadership and motivational skills
- GTMC Certification at supervisory level (or similar) preferred
- Good worldwide geography and keen attention to detail
- Highly effective communication skills including a welcoming telephone manner
If you’re interested in learning more about this Business Travel Supervisor role, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Not for you? Then please visit our website to view the other exciting roles we have available; www.succeed-recruitment.com.
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Travel jobs, Multilingual jobs, Airline jobs and Contact Centre jobs.