Global Marketing Director
Global Marketing Director - Home Based - Cruise. A newly created and exciting opportunity for an experienced marketing professional to join a boutique, European Cruise operator. This will be a home-based role so location is flexible.
Global Marketing Director Responsibilities
Reporting to the Chief Commercial Officer, you will be responsible for leading a small team including 1 in the USA and 4 based in Europe. You will be responsible for creating and delivering their global marketing programme ensuring consistency across different global markets, driving the performance of their multiple websites, creating an efficient and high performing team structure. You will be responsible for managing the marketing budget, measuring ROI and working closely with country and regional sales managers to ensure local marketing activities are fit for the market.
Global Marketing Director Skills Required
- Experience of creating and delivering global marketing campaigns
- Experience in the travel industry
- A strategically-minded marketing professional, who has experience of leading strong multi-skilled teams across marketing channels
- Proven digital experience in optimising campaignswith a sound knowledge of social media
- Proven ability to forecast, monitor and maintain marketing budgets
- Minimum 5-7 years' experience in a similar marketing role
- Strong communication skills, experienced in building & nurturing effective relationships within the business and with external contacts.
- Have the ability to influence at all levels.
- An eagle eye for detail & design, and a passion for planning
Global Marketing Director Package
Please note, due to the companuies head ioffice being located outside of the UK, there is no business entity in the UK so they are looking for someone who is happy working for them as a self-employed contractor.
This is still a full-time, permanent role where you will have an emplyment contract requiring both parties to give notice, paid holidays, a competitive basic salary in line with experience, bonus of up to 20%, laptop and expenses for phone/home internet.
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Executive Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit http://www.candmexecutive.co.uk/