TRAVEL Contracts Manager UK Market
Our client is a well known and reputable wholesale tour operator, now expanding their contracting team and recruiting a Contracts Manager to be covering the UK Market. You will have previous knowledge of this market and will be able to demonstrate supplier relationships and strong negotiation skills to gain the best and competitive rates for them.
As a Contracts Manager for UK you will undertake an array of tasks & responsibilities:
- Negotiate and contract a portfolio of hotels with exclusive group rates, conditions and inventory.
- Must show understanding of source markets and initiative with regards to the placing of bulk business, both large groups and also multi departure series, whether through tendering or using other negotiation techniques.
- Constant monitoring of competitiveness of negotiated and contracted rates.
- Meet contracting deadlines and meet or exceed on other KPI’s.
- Build and maintain relationships with hotels and accommodation providers.
- Be the Industry Leading hotel expert of your assigned region having in-depth knowledge and understanding of your markets.
- Demonstrate effective knowledge of low and high seasons of your markets in order to meet and create demand and target expansive growth.
- Develop and ensure good relations with colleagues, Sales Leaders worldwide and Management. Provide feedback and identify any new ideas or problems
Contracts Manager for UK Skill attributes:
- Extensive destination market familiarity and knowledge required
- Previous contracting experience in the group wholesale market.
- Proven negotiation skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Fluent language skills relative to the country being contracted
- Strong commercial skills.
- Being able to work independently.
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to prioritise.
- Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines and react to emergency situations
- Problem solving skills
- Flexibility and adaptability in a fast moving environment
- Availability to travel regularly
For a fully confidential Application on this UK Contract Manager Job, please apply NOW and Elena will be in contact with you.
PLEASE NOTE! Due to volume of applications, only suitable applicants will be contacted.
Please note, by applying to this job vacancy, you agree that New Frontiers Recruitment may hold your personal details on our secure database for the sole purpose of helping you with future employment. We will never pass your details to a 3rd parties without your written permission. You have the right to request for your details to be removed at any time, please contact us and we will action immediately.