TRAVEL Contracts Managers VARIED Markets
New Frontiers are now supporting varied clients who are looking to recruit experienced Contractors to join their Contracting teams, roles vary, based in Central London, City of London, and South East ALL with a professional and friendly working environment. All roles have been created due to expansion.
As a Contracts Manager you will undertake an array of tasks & responsibilities:
- Consult and agree with the Head of Regions on the specific product requirements
- Ensure hotels are re-contracted within specified deadlines
- Identify ‘must-have’ hotels within a destination and contract where appropriate
- Undertake to travel approx 10 weeks of the year to maintain relationship with hoteliers/ground handlers and embark on contracting trips.
- Negotiate added-value deals and special offers
- Regularly monitor competitor pricing and availability in line with demand
- Advise on preferred partner hotels in the relevant destinations, negotiate exclusive deals
Contracts Manager Skill attributes:
- Experience in Hotel/Commercial contracting MUST
- Influential & Negotiation skills
- English and 1 European Language required depending on Market
- TRAVEL Background ONLY
- Self motivated and results driven individual
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to meet deadlines
For a fully confidential Application on this Contracts Manager Job, please contact Elena.
PLEASE NOTE! Due to volume of applications, only suitable applicants will be contacted.
Please note, by applying to this job vacancy, you agree that New Frontiers Recruitment may hold your personal details on our secure database for the sole purpose of helping you with future employment. We will never pass your details to a 3rd parties without your written permission. You have the right to request for your details to be removed at any time, please contact us and we will action immediately.